MEMBERSHIP OF VOLUNTEER CENTRE DACORUM
Support from the local organisations, individuals and businesses has always been vital in the Centre's development over the years, and in return we aim to provide a valued service for volunteers, voluntary organisations and the local community.
Become a member to enjoy the benefits listed below and to enable us to give volunteering a strong voice in the local community.
What does your organisation get as a member?
• FREE coverage of voluntary opportunities in the local press / do-it.org website / window displays.
• FREE volunteer management advice, information and template policies.
• FREE support in developing new volunteering opportunities
• FREE use of Roundhouse display areas (advance booking advisable).
• Priority booking and reduced fees on training courses
• CRB checking for staff and volunteers (very competitive charges)
• Reduced rates for hiring the Roundhouse interview and training rooms.
• Use of the Roundhouse reference library - volunteer management.
• Nomination of trustees and a vote at the AGM.
• Priority booking at events.
• Eligibility for the annual Lees Award (trophy and £200 prize).
• Email updates and e-bulletins.
• Eligibility for help from teams of employee volunteers for one off tasks,
• Participation in the Skills Share project.
Becoming a member involves paying an annual fee of £10 for organisations with an annual income of less than £20,000, or £20 for organisations with an income greater than £20,000. Good value you must agree!
The membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st.
If you would like become a member, please download and complete a membership form (or give us a ring and we'll send you a copy).
Volunteer Centre Dacorum Membership Form (pdf file)