REGISTERING YOUR ORGANISATIONS NEED FOR VOLUNTEERS
Registering your organisation and your voluntary opportunities is easy but we do need lots of information. If your opportunity covers more than 1 district of Hertfordshire we can notify the relevant Volunteer Centres so you don't have to fill out the forms more than once.
- Organisation registration form
- Voluntary opportunity registration form. We need 1 form for each different opportunity.
Registering with Volunteer Centre is FREE, but you may find it an advantage to become a member. A yearly membership fee can be as little as £10 and for that your organisation can receive many services at reduced or no cost.
Please see our Membership page for details.
How it works
- Email or send us your completed organisation form and opportunity details
- Where requested, these will be shared with the other county Volunteer Centres to promote your opportunities locally and across the county
- Your opportunities will also be advertised FREE of charge on the national volunteering website www.do-it.org.uk, which provides details of local volunteering opportunities
- You will need to complete a separate opportunity registration form for each of your voluntary vacancies. If a new voluntary opportunity arises at a later date, we will only need the opportunity form completed.
- Volunteer Centre Dacorum does not screen or vet any volunteer who comes through them. It is the responsibility of individual organisations to operate appropriate selection and supervision procedures, in line with recommended good practices in the management of volunteers.
- At no time will we provide any of your details to a third party without your permission.
- In order to keep you up to date with information we may include you in our mailing list.
- We will never sell or give our mailing lists to a third party.