Book an appointment to meet with one of our Volunteer Advisers.
Drop in for an informal chat.
Attend one of our ‘Introduction to Volunteering’ Sessions on a Thursday morning.
The most difficult part of volunteering can be taking the first step – but once you have started, you will probably continue volunteering at different times throughout your life.
Before deciding what you want to do, think about
- Joining us at one of our Introduction to Volunteering Sessions, which we hold every Wednesday and Thursday at 11am. Places are limited so Advance Booking is required to ensure your place on the session.
- What skills can you offer?
- How much time can you give?
- What do you want to get out of volunteering?
When choosing your volunteering role
- Research what roles are available.
- Ask lots of questions – ensure you know what is expected of you, and make sure the role suits you.
Please feel free to Contact Us to register as a volunteer and if you would like any further information, support or guidance.
If you prefer you can visit us at the RoundHouse, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead for an informal chat with a volunteer adviser – give us a ring to make an appointment, or drop in for a chat.