Book an appointment to meet with one of our Volunteer Advisers.
Drop in for an informal chat.
The most difficult part of volunteering can be taking the first step – but once you have started, you will probably continue volunteering at different times throughout your life.
We have created a small PDF booklet listing some of the current vacancy roles we have on offer, for you to download.
(If you can't read this PDF file you may need Adobe Acrobat Reader, and you can get it here - https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader).
Before deciding what you want to do, think about
- What can you offer the organisation – (think about your interests and skills)
- When are you available to volunteer? How much time can you offer?
- Where is the volunteer role based? Do you have your own transport or will you rely on public transport? ? If so, is it easy to get there?
- What do you want to get out of volunteering?
- Consider making an appointment for an informal chat with one of our volunteer advisers at the Roundhouse. They will help you choose your ideal role, and apply for it.
WHEN YOU ARE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW
- Ask lots of questions – ensure you know what is expected of you, and make sure the role suits you.
- Arrange for a taster session to ensure the role is the one for you!
Please feel free to Contact Us to register as a volunteer and if you would like any further information, support or guidance.
If you prefer you can visit us at the RoundHouse, Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead for an informal chat with a volunteer adviser – give us a ring on 01442 247209 to make an appointment, or just drop in for a chat.